Powerful lessons in creative and lateral thinking are yours for FREE . . .
DO YOU HAVE AN OPEN MIND?
I don’t, not really.
If you’re anything like me, you’ve traveled through life building some clear, intelligent viewpoints that you can substantiate and articulate well. You have a lifetime of gathered experiences and supporting evidence to back them up. The older I get, the LESS flexible my thinking. (I must be getting very, very old I think)
Blinkered thinking is an inevitable outcome of life’s longevity.
Lateral thinking is the deliberate breaking of the shackles that restrict the creativity of our thinking.
Lateral thinking, creative thinking, and creative management skills that have taken me nearly 30 years to perfect are yours for free.
Skills for teachers, managers, entrepreneurs, students, and everybody with a desire to achieve the most out of life through the application of these simple, but powerful creative skills and techniques. (Click here to look at the lessons).
All that’s required is around 20 minutes per day for two weeks, and your world will be open to the incredible opportunities of the creative mind. 14 short, high impact lessons that will change your world forever.
- Introduction to the course;
- Lesson One – Blinkered thinking;
- Lesson Two – Random starting points;
- Lesson Three – How creativity works;
- Lesson Four – Alternative perspectives;
- Lesson Five – Entrepreneurial creativity;
- Lesson Six – Challenge existing concepts;
- Lesson Seven – Escape dominant thinking;
- Lesson Eight – Backwards planning;
- Lesson Nine – Goal setting with passion;
- Lesson Ten – Creative speaking;
- Lesson Eleven – Creative combinations;
- Lesson Twelve – Problem solving;
- Lesson Thirteen – Time management;
- Lesson Fourteen – Memory pegs/conclusion.
An interactive experience.
To enhance your learning experience, each lesson invites contact with the author as well as others on the same journey. Unlimited support towards achieving your goals and also mastering the skills developed within these powerful personal development lessons.
Also, you will find stimulation and inspiration:
Coming (very) Soon:
Disruptive creativity in the fields of science, philosophy, and science-fiction
“We should never have trusted the aliens”
Stay in touch.